Get Bupa Overseas Student Health Cover

What is Overseas Student Health Cover?

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) can help ensure you’ll be covered for the cost of medical treatments if you get sick or have an accident.

The Australian Government requires you to have OSHC for the duration of your study period in Australia.#

Bupa offers fast, friendly and helpful advice on your healthcare needs so you can focus on your studies.

Meet Visa Requirements

Protect yourself from the unexpected

Unlimited emergency ambulance treatment by our recognised providers

oshc will give you peace of mind

Convenience and peace of mind

Find the right cover for your needs

Cover for you only
Cover for you and your partner as listed on your student dependant visa
Cover for you, your partner and your children under 18 years of age if they live with you in Australia

To be eligible for OSHC you must hold a student visa, be applying for a student visa or be on a bridging visa while applying to extend your student visa. 

#If you are a Norwegian, Swedish or Belgian student you may not need OSHC. Visit to find out more.

*OSHC does not provide cover for extended family members, such as your mother, father, brother or aunt.