What you need to know before arriving at your appointment
- You may need to arrive a few minutes earlier than your appointment time
- You will need to bring your student ID and Bupa OSHC card with you
- It is important to check with the doctor’s receptionist to see if you are required to pay on the day of your appointment
Important questions to ask during your appointment
- Will I need a follow up appointment?
- Do I need to see a specialist?
- If you are in your first 12 months of cover and are being sent for more treatment or tests, ask your doctor to complete a Bupa medical certificate. This helps us determine whether any future treatment will be covered.
- No results found.